Waterhole Canyon Experience
Waterhole Canyon Experience, LLC and Page, AZ operate on Mountain Standard Time (MST) year round. This is same time as Phoenix, AZ. Our current time is:
Don't see your question(s)? EMAIL using our CONTACT US Form or call us at 928-660-2031.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Respect For Land And Other Hikers
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Stay with your tour guide at all times.
2. Follow all instructions provided by WCE and/or your Tour Guide.
3. There are NO amenities or facilities located at the canyon sites (ie. toilets, water fountains, benches).
4. NO bags of any kind are permitted on our regular tours.
5. Please read and sign WCE liability waiver.
6. Video recording is NOT permitted on tour (ie. GoPros/Drones are NOT allowed on tour).
7. NO smoking near or around the office/canyon.
8. NO alcohol near or around the office/canyon.
9. NO littering near or around the office/canyon.
10. Do NOT damage the canyon walls and/or their surrounding areas.
11. Children 7 years and younger are NOT permitted on the tour.
12. Photography equipment is only permitted on our Photo Tours (ie. monopods or tripods).
13. Please control your children.
14. Service animals/pets are NOT allowed on the tour.
15. WCE is a privately owned company and reserves the right to refuse service.
WCE has a NO BAG POLICY, meaning we DO NOT allow any type of bags on our tours. Bags include purses, wristlets, backpacks, water bags, fanny packs, camera bags, etc. If it is made out of material, contains a strap, handles with buttons or zippers, it is a bag and it is NOT permitted on tour.
Please understand that on all of our tours, only landscape photography is permitted. There is NO recording allowed of the canyon. This is a Navajo Nation policy, therefore, GoPros/Drones are NOT permitted on any of our tours. (Note: if you are caught recording the canyon, a $1,500 fine will be issued to all violators).
Waterhole Canyon Experience, LLC and the Navajo Nation are NOT responsible for any injuries, accidents, or theft of personal property during your visit. All customers must read and sign a liability waiver acknowledging that they are taking this tour at their own risk.
Distance between us and
11 min (7.2 mi) via S Lake Powell Blvd and US-89
Las Vegas, NV:
4 h 28 min (277.4 mi) via I-15 N and US-89 S
4 h 11 min (271.3 mi) via I-17 N and US-89 N
6 h 12 min (387.5 mi) via I-40 W and AZ-264 W
Salt Lake City, UT
5 h 59 min (386.3 mi) via I-15 S and US-89 S